Real-Time Graphing and Powerful Analytical Tools (Logger Pro)
Logger Pro is our flagship data-collection and analysis application for Windows and Mac. With the complete suite of data collection and analysis tools, Logger Pro is suitable for all students, beginning to advanced.
- Logger Pro is the most popular data-collection program in science education. Very easy and intuitive to use.
- One program does it all for all of institution, faculty’s computers and students personal computers.
- Logger Pro can be used as the digital data hub of classroom and lab. It can gather data from a variety of sources, including LabQuest 2, original LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, Go! devices, Ohaus balances, compatible TI graphing calculators, spectrometers, GPS units, manual entry, and more.
For younger student’s use - Logger Lite: a streamlined subset of Logger Pro, is included free with every LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, Go!Temp, Go!Link, and Go!Motion.
LOGGER PRO 3
ORDER CODE LP GREAT VALUE
- Logger Pro3 includes a site license for entire school or university department.
- Site license includes home computers of faculty.
- Site license includes home computers of students.
- No need to count computers to satisfy licensing.
- Logger Pro 3 updates are free.
- Ease of use: connect a sensor, launch Logger Pro, and click Collect. Auto-ID sensors make setup effortless.
- Collect live data from more than 80 different sensors and devices.
- Draw predictions on a graph before collecting data.
- Use a variety of data-collection modes as needed or your experiment: time-based data, selected events, events with typed-in entries, photogate, radiation counting, and more.
- Manually enter data for graphing and analysis. All of the functions of Vernier’s popular Graphical Analysis program are available in Logger Pro.
- Import data from LabQuest and calculators.
- Lay out graphs, tables, and text as needed across multiple pages to describe your experiment.
- Read values and slope from graphs using examine and tangent line tools.
- Print graphs and data tables.
- Graph data in a variety of ways, including XY graphs, log graphs, double-Y graphs, strip charts, and FFT graphs.
- Model data with user-adjustable functions.
- Extract data from movies using frame-by-frame video analysis.
- Capture video from DV cameras and web cameras or import compatible movie ﬁles.
- Sync movie playback with sensor data.
- Analyze images of gel electrophoresis.
- Calculated columns allow you to graph new quantities such as kinetic energy.• Enhance graphs with date and time stamps.
- Supports Vernier and Ocean Optics spectrometers.
- Geolocate and map sensor data with GPS support.
- Perform GC peak analysis.
- Meet IB course goals with manual conﬁguration mode.